Kildeer Rest My bittersweet melody
5 Posts
Ooc — Otis
From a very young age, Tirak had been brought up within the midst of the spiritual world, having been taught how to bend the land and it's living gifts to her own will since her puphood. Numerous months had passed where she and her brother had been taught the art of bone-reading, to immerse various fragments beneath a flowing body of water and how to interpret the patterns the liquid left upon its the ivory surface once dried. It was a rather complicated process yet the silver wraith had only left her natal pack after being able to master the skill well enough.

The vixen queried her statement, earning a glance of annoyance from her lime green pools. Yet perhaps her puzzled curiousness was a sign of possible potential. It wouldn't hurt to offer the russet canid an insight into her craft, after all; she had sought out new soil to advance her skills, maybe others could help. "It'd be easier to show you rather than to tell," she spoke in monotone, her lips quirking up with the faint traces of a smile. With ears pricked and alert, she rose to her paws and started towards the clearing, flicking her tail for Wildfire to do the same should she so wish to join her. It felt strange to be in the company of another being after so many days of being alone; her independent streak often pulled her back from moments of contact yet the spirits came first. The more wolves she had to aid her, the more chance she had of discovering their existence here in these new lands.
Messages In This Thread
My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 03, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 04, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 09, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 10, 2016, 08:11 AM