Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Truthfully, Peregrine had his doubts about Grace. He hadn't noticed her bum leg until she mentioned it and he gave it a long, dubious look. But she promised to keep at it and he was pretty sure that if he turned her away, Trick would go with her too. So if he wanted one, he had to take the other. He wondered what would happen if Grace ended up being dead weight and he kicked her to the curb. Would Trick follow then, once he was established? But maybe he was getting too far ahead of himself. Perhaps Grace would rise to the occasion, despite her gimp and stutter.

"All right," Peregrine said after a pause, "I'll welcome you into the ranks on sort of probationary terms. Prove you're worth your salt, you'll stick and rise up in the ranks and all that jazz. Fail to meet expectations and you'll be asked to leave." He gave each of them a final, appraising look and then said, "Welcome to Redhawk Caldera, then. I'm Perry, your new Alpha male. Show yourself around, make yourselves at home, introduce yourselves to the others... just stay away from the rendezvous site and the Blackthorn den for now. Any last questions?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 10, 2016, 03:30 PM