Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Through the fog of her agitation Banner recognized that this male was familiar to her.  They certainly hadn't crossed paths before - she'd have remembered those red eyes standing out against his stark white fur! - but there was something about the way he interacted with her.  It reminded her of someone else.  There was a fundamental lack of understanding about him, like he had a hard time figuring out why she might be so pissy.  Another wolf would have gladly blown her off and yet.. he wanted to know more?  Had his face not been painted with genuine curiosity, the short female would have taken great offense to his question.  But he was so serious that it caused her some of her edge to fall off.  Her dark chocolate fur relaxed while she tilted her head and regarded him strangely.

"Otherwise..?" she asked then.  Her body language may have softened but her tone sure as hell hadn't.  Impatience was clear in her voice, which she would probably regret later on during her long trek back to Marauder's Keep.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM