Bramblepoint my rapier wit hides my inner pain
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick almost couldn't believe he was accepted so easily in the new pack. While he did know he was pretty amazing and good-looking, he never expected Perry to accept them because of Grace. He liked her, maybe as a toy, but everyday he began seeing her more as a friend. The Keep was in the past now, but Trick swore he would find them once again and poison their stocks. He wondered how well they were fairing without the two true Marauders. He hoped they would kill each other and rot in hell so he didn't have to go out of his way to do it.

Perry was interested in Grace becoming a hunter, and Trick had promised to do his fare share of work too. That's what brought him outside the territory today- he'd catch something to share either with Perry himself or Grace. He had seen some others, but none had approached him just yet, so he wouldn't either. Time was food, and if he didn't catch enough, he would never rise up in the ranks. He wanted to claim his Gamma spot, but that would have to wait. He never thought about Teagan anymore, only on rare occasions did the foxy male end up in his thoughts. But that time was not now. Instead- he was focused on a rabbit. A nice plump one, too.

He chased the fat rabbit, his speed making up for his strength, and after some tedious minutes, his muzzle was covered in fresh blood. He sniffed his catch over to check if the animal didn't have some weird disease, but he was lucky. Very nice... He mumbled, taking the rabbit back in his mouth to return to his new pack.

A flash of reddish orange distracted him, not knowing he had just caught the rabbit his former lover had lost. His nose was not wrinkling up at the smell of the plants, he quite liked the scent of it in the morning. He cautiously moved toward what seemed like another wolf, wanting to check if they planned anything nasty against his new home. What he saw next though, let him drop the rabbit in utter shock.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 15, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:00 AM