Bramblepoint my rapier wit hides my inner pain
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
It wasn't like Trick disliked him- far from it. Teagan was a familiar, a true Marauder even if he'd left them for death. But Trick didn't want even him out of his past. He now, after years of struggling, had a future, and he wouldn't let it be ruined by a foxy male with his trademark grin and magically glowing green eyes. Love was not for him, the patched beauty had taught him that. The more he thought about it, the more he began to think the hot night they had shared together was just the result of anxiety and anger more than anything. Whatever had bloomed for Teagan before was gone, ripped from his very soul by hatred for the Keep and his past.

Take it or I'll force it down your throat. He replied with a slight chuckle to indicate it was indeed just a joke. I'm no thief. He added with more seriousness. He had never been one to fight for his food- he was never one to fight physically. He fought for his place and his own, and he found it offensive that the clearly somewhat underfed Teagan didn't accept his generous gift. He ran his tongue over his teeth, making a soft clicking sound as he stood there, waiting to be excused.

But he wasn't. It was stupid of him to think Teagan would let him go that easily. He was practically perfect, he knew, and so it was a curse he had to live with. Spare me your plea. He somewhat spat. He only liked the begging of his enemies, and so far, he didn't see Teagan as one. He felt powerful in the wrong way with Teagan like this, and he wanted to escape it. Teagan was a victim of circumstances, and he had chosen that life, not Trick. Faking emotions, born a psychopath, had helped Trick a lot in life. He simply did not care about it anymore. The only thing he cared was a nice place for himself and Grace, free from the clutches of the Keep and everything associated with it- including Teagan. Grace had to leave behind both her brother and adoptive mother figure to come with him, he wouldn't accept being lucky.

He listened with no expression at Teagan's rant. When he was finished, Trick had already made up his mind. You did not lose me, just my patience and loyalty. I see you still as an ally, nothing more. I see the past of others as unimportant and do not wish to know your reasoning. I will trust you as a friend by your words, assuming you truly had no other choice to leave both me and Grace, and so I do not need an explanation. He sighed. He had time to spare, but if he wanted to spend it on getting all cozy and friendly with Teabag was a question he didn't want to answer.

Listen, if you truly want to make it up to me, you'll try and join Redhawk Caldera. I don't know with how many we are, but asking costs nothing. I will not cover for you- you'll do this one your own.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 15, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:00 AM