Bramblepoint my rapier wit hides my inner pain
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan raises an eyebrow at Trick's playful threat and for a moment, allows himself to remember the better times they had together. He swallows though, and shakes his head, "Don't worry. You caught it fair and square, not me," he reminds the raven furred male with a small smile. It wasn't a matter of who was giving him the food, it was a matter of someone giving him food. A proud creature like Teagan was not going to simply accept charity, that much was clear. He never did, and he never would.

The fox flinches when Trick spat at him, before anger courses through him. He bites his lip and looks away for a moment, controlling his emotions and maintaining his somewhat impassive countenance before facing Trick again. He wasn't going to let four words dissuade him from what he wanted to do, no, he was better than that. Instead, the coywolf continues his mini speech and breathes quietly when he is done, eyes landing lightly on the raven male's features. Trick began to speak then and while his words were a lot less harsher than Teagan had expected, his heart still sank and he looks away, though soon a ghost of a smile flits across the man's face as he looks back, "You've changed," he murmurs quietly, "in a good way, I suppose," He tilts his head thoughtfully, and wonders if it's just himself who's changed.

The trickster spoke again and Teagan looks wearily back. When he heard what he was given, however, his green eyes lights up with briefenthusiasm and he smiles, though a look of incredulity flits through his features when Trick says he would not cover for him — Teag didn't want that, he didn't need help but he refrains from saying that out loud. "I was planning to join whatever pack you were in, anyways," Teag says, the shadow of a smirk ghosting his lips. He wasn't going to let Trick go that easily.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 15, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:00 AM