Sunbeam Lair Rain melts down from the stars
6 Posts
Ooc — Astraea
His eyes widened slightly when she appeared, filling with wonder and awe at finally laying his eyes upon her. His sister, and the vessel for their beloved god, Draco. Despite her absense for the majority of his life, the male had grown up with fondness for his sibling, hearing countless stories about her from his family members. But now here he was, finally able to be in her prescence after so long.

He stiffened ever so slightly when she touched her nose to his shoulder, surprisingly unused to the contact after his travels alone. That and the wolf had never been too openly affectionate in such manners, kind words from the heart being what he preferred to exhibit. After a few fleeting heartbeats his body finally relaxed, eyes flitting closed as he took in the moment.

They fluttered open again once the female had pulled away, now taking in all of her features up close. There was certainly an ethereal and regal aura to her, one that left him in awe and with not even traces of doubts of her legitimacy. "My name is Nekoda." He mentally scolded himself for expecting the older Draconid to recognise him beyond that of their lineage. After all Asterr had left their tribe when he was merely two weeks old, when he was still a squealing hatchling that could barely see the world for himself yet. With a gentle nod of his head, he murmured, "I understand,"  before elaborating more with his introduction. "I am your younger brother. I have recently passed the mark of one year since my birth into this world." It had been a proud milestone of his, albeit one spent alone. Nekoda had wished to spend the occasion with the tribe, but he had chosen to embark on his journey beforehand. If he had left any later, who knows if he would have made it to Asterr's location at this time, or if he would have made it at all.

But enough about him. The male was keen to know of Asterr's wellbeing, of her experiences since leaving the tribe and more. "How are you, sister?"
Messages In This Thread
Rain melts down from the stars - by Nekoda - August 10, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Asterr - August 10, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Nekoda - August 11, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Nekoda - August 21, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Asterr - August 23, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Rain melts down from the stars - by Nekoda - September 02, 2016, 01:42 PM