Golden Glade Shadows In The Night
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She accepted his words and in turn told him what was wrong: he was glad there was such trust between them. She even smiled, and proved him more proud to help.
Aspen then told him about nightmares, ones that her brothers abuse had caused. A growl rumbled from his chest, and inwardly he swore to sink his teeth into both of them if the King ever came face to face with them. Sure, he'd helped them go away, but now they were back.... Was he doing something wrong?
                  "I wish I could help you better, love."
She stood, though, asked if they wanted to go for a walk to clear her mind. It was a perfect time for him to tell his wife of the change he'd been wanting to make in himself. First, though, he got to his paws and led the two of them at an easy walk out of the tunnels. When they were out in the warm summer night air, he spoke quietly to her, motioning for her to lead. 
                            "I do have something to talk to you about, angel. Nothing bad: I just think with all the changes in my life I need one more thing to truly be free of my past. What do you think of the name Alder?"
Messages In This Thread
Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - August 11, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - August 11, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - August 11, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - August 11, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - August 11, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - August 12, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - August 13, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - September 19, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - October 01, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - October 07, 2016, 04:03 PM