Sunbeam Lair what would lizzie mcguire do?
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Ukko considers just searching the territory for Asterr, impatient to find help, but with how difficult it had been to bring the woman with him so he remains put. He turns his head to look at her, trying to keep her in place and with a little luck, she doesn’t go far from him. He nudges her shoulder encouragingly, as if to say everything would be fine, even if he knew they won’t be. The longer he spends with her, the less hope he has, and unless there’s some miracle Asterr knows, he isn’t sure what he’s supposed to do.

Soon, the dark dragon is approaching and he holds his breath. A woman he’d once held feelings for, no matter how small, now stands before his current mate that might be carrying his children, and he can’t be more thankful that Tavi doesn’t quite seem to be there.

“This is Tavi,” he begins upon her demand, casting a glance to the tawny girl. “We were… pack mates. A long time ago. She is—” he pauses, a breath caught in his throat—“she was my best friend and I don’t know what’s wrong but she’s… she’s not right and I don’t know what to do.” 

His voice cracks and he looks to the chieftess, trying to find an ounce of hope that the next words out of her mouth are I know exactly what to do, even though he knows they won’t be. Maybe she won’t help at all but all he knows is he can’t leave her in the wild, wandering alone and confused.
Messages In This Thread
what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Ukko - August 10, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by RIP Tavi - August 11, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Ukko - August 13, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by RIP Tavi - August 15, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Asterr - August 17, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by RIP Tavi - August 24, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Ukko - August 24, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: what would lizzie mcguire do? - by Asterr - August 26, 2016, 11:28 PM