Silvertip Mountain Information is key
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It seemed the questions he asked that he thought were simple, opened up a whole new abundance of information. Steady sat back on his haunches as he tried to keep up with all the information. He nodded here and there to let her know silently that he was understanding what she was saying. He was a little put off that she had come upon a less than friendly pack. He hated that scouts seemed to be more prone to running into danger, but he supposed they understand that when they picked the trade. I'm glad you didn't run into trouble with that pack. 

There was one pack he recognized, Ryujin. I've met a wolf from Ryujin before, named Menta. She was very friendly. I'm glad to hear the rest of her pack is, too. He did his best to consume all of the information she gave him, making a point to remember names of packs and whether or not they were friendly. He chuckled along with her. Yes, you do seem to know a lot of wolves. He hoped that would be an asset. Having many friends in many packs might put her in a difficult position, should they not be on good terms with one of those packs wondered, silently, if she would be loyal to Silvertip over them. 

When she was finished, Steady took a few moments to absorb everything, staying quiet as he did so. When he was done, he moved his gaze back to her, a smile on his maw. It amazes me that you've come up with so much information in such a short amount of time. I, for one, could not have done it. Especially since he never leaves home. You have earned your Ranger trade with gusto, and I thank you for being so determined in your goals, and finding the information I asked for. He dipped his head to her in respect. All I ask now is that you rest and regain your strength before you go out again. I want you at one hundred percent. He couldn't imagine another so focused in their priorities, but he wanted to make sure she didn't wear herself thin. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 11, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 12, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 15, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 15, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 16, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2016, 09:24 AM