Bramblepoint my rapier wit hides my inner pain
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan met Trick in the eye and smiled the weary smile of one who had encountered this situations more than once before and was simply tired of knowing that the other would never care for him the way he did and not for the first time, wondered why he was even doing it if he knew the end result was not to his liking. Perhaps it was because the fox wanted to see if the raven was any different, see if there was a chance even though deep down, he knew the odds were against him and he exhaled softly, the sigh lingering on his maw as he tlted his head up for a moment, gazing at the sky briefly before looking at Trick again.

"Soft, maybe," Teagan tilted his head, watching the man almost sadly. "I think I prefer the old you, but," his gaze lingered on Trick's face before he looked away, "who am I to judge?" he grinned, though it barely reached his eyes as he studied the Redhawk wolf with an intensity that he rarely showed, as if trying to commit everything he saw to memory before abandoning and leaving once more. Except he wasn't leaving this time. This time, it was the other way around, and he wasn't sure he liked it. Teag disliked new, bad experiences, because the outcome was rarely something that he liked which of course, comes to no surprise.

"Eat, I suppose," he gave a noncommital shrug as if he didn't care much for his wellbeing, which in a way, he didn't. He'd always been a creature who actively seeked death, while not willing to suicide at the sametime. "I can't very well show up to the Caldera's borders looking like a bloody skeleton, however tempting that might be," his eyes twinkled briefly in amusement, wondering what kind of reaction he would get if he did indeed show up looking like that.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 15, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:00 AM