Stavanger Bay everyone, step aside; this is the last warning
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Life, she thought, cannot get much better than this. Curled in her love's embrace, the crash of waves distant but sweet to her ears. These were the times she could shut her eyes and just be; not quite pretending there was no such thing as hunger or sickness or pain, but knowing that, for the moment, it didn't matter. That for that moment, she was completely safe and wholly saited.

There were times when her love for this man overwhelmed her, and there were times when it seemed like just enough.

"Much has happened - Sweet Lagertha has been teaching me how to protect our family, and I went on a journey to the place where Skellige first found me. On the way back, I met the alpha of Donnelaith."

At this, a dark look came into the shewolf's eyes. "She did not know of our pack, Sy. What does our king mean to do with them? I know he is fond of Deirdre, but what of her pack? And why didn't he tell us?"

This was something she'd been unable to keep off her mind, lately. It was not her nature to question leadership, but the encounter with Donnelaith's wolves had shaken her, and she sought assurance that all was still well, and that her master had not meant to do harm in his discretion. It would be an easy task for her love, if he did undertake it - she already knew that she'd done harm with her indescretion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone, step aside; this is the last warning - by Doe - August 15, 2016, 11:43 AM