Silvertip Mountain Information is key
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He saw her eyes light up when he awarded her the Ranger trade. Did she think she wouldn't get it? Steady knew she had worked hard, and he wanted to make sure she was rewarded for that. He smiled at her response. I know it does, he said honestly. She wouldn't have worked so hard for it if it didn't mean something to her.

He thought he had told her to take a break, and he was pretty sure she said she would. But, then she was talking about her Deerstalker Trade. He couldn't hold back a chuckle. I thought you were going to rest? he said with a smile. He wouldn't hold her down- he didn't think he could even if he tried- but he did hope she would rest. She was young, and energetic, but the body could only take so much. 

I'm going to assume this takes place after he promotes Ezekiel, if that's okay?

She inquired on who the next Beta was going to be, and he smiled. It's Ezekiel, he replied, assuming she would be alright with that. He didn't know the misunderstanding they were currently having.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 11, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 12, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 15, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 15, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 16, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2016, 09:24 AM