Blackfoot Forest what happens when the sun fades away and the earth is engulfed in darkness
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
consiousness returned to sharp tones; the sound of a misplaced authority and a protective snap had broken the silence she had been in, while floating around in the darkness of unconsciousness. there had been no pain while she rested, the first time in what seemed so long. she surfaced to the light of the darkness she lived in. yet, as she listened to them growl and snap, a pounding pain rushed to her head in a frustration she could not contain. what did they know of her, her pain? who had given them the right to advocate for her. her voice wold not be stolen by another again ... man, or woman so she vowed. who did they think they were? it angered her beyond compare, for none of them combined knew a single thing about her yet they thought it acceptable to fight over her unconscious body. 

"be quiet," her voice held no compassion as it snarled to the trio. "just.. shut up" never had she spoken on such a way before. her character had become of the things she hated, though she could not bring herself to care. why should she? their opinions of an abandoned girl were the samead an other, pity."i am so tired, so tired and yet you bicker, over what? aaron is gone,"

"he will not come back, he left us," her voice broke momentarily, the sudden realisation struck her once more, for a second she had forgotten his betrayal. it lasted hardly long, interrupted by their harsh words and disgusting attitude. "we are no family ... and you will never be my friends,"

she had been such fool, naive. she had convinced herself that these strangers cared for her, yet their words only showed they used her only to prove superiority to the other. amara was not a game, not a prize and they could fight over and win. she felt nothing for them, liars. they look our for themselves, as wolves did. as aaron did. she had been a child to think that the wolves of Rosings would be any different. there were none left, anyways. 

she moved to pick herself up, but the pain in her head tugged harder and she winced, laying back down to relived the stress from her head. as soon as she was able, she would leave. for now she lay.

"leave me to rest while you fight over the remains of my pack, i do not need to be reminded to my failures while you all search for a power abandoned by a liar," 

she closed her eyes.

she could not stay. perhaps she would find that man, the one she had met just a day before and seek refuge among his home. it did not matter who she left behind, though perhaps it was only sen she would come to thank in later days. as long as she never had to step foot in blackfoot forest again, she would find herself at peace. she would leave at the next daybreak. 

@Liri & @Sen plz?
Messages In This Thread