Blackfeather Woods Great big world
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Walk, turn, waddle some more. Walk, turn, waddle some more. The pup had no idea of his clumsy walk, so different than the prowling adults, but he wasn't thinking of that at the moment. He was thinking of Larksong, his friends, his family, and-Damien. The pup froze, glancing up at the man a short distance away. The alpha, the leader, the one to show respect to. Seff wasn't stupid, and as the male gazed at him in silence, he did not speak up crudely as he might have done when he first arrived here but greeted him with respectful words. "Alpha Damien, um, Sir."  

As he had done on his initial greeting with the male, he bowed his head, but not in the jittery, excitable way he first had. It was done deliberately and quietly, out of reverence to the dark male who was, in Seff's mind, fascinatingly different. He had not seen him face to face until now, last time having been at his entry into the pack. He shifted his weight, sitting as formally and rigidly as he could as he looked to Damien. His gaze asked a silent question, and Seff answered quickly after a brief pause. "I was looking for some...herbs that Potema showed me. Then I was...thinking, sir" he said quietly, feeling like he was doing something wrong.
Messages In This Thread
Great big world - by Seff - August 21, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Great big world - by Damien - August 21, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Great big world - by Seff - August 21, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Great big world - by Damien - August 21, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Great big world - by Seff - September 03, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Great big world - by Damien - September 04, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Great big world - by Seff - September 28, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Great big world - by Damien - October 02, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Great big world - by Seff - October 30, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Great big world - by Damien - November 18, 2016, 06:23 PM