Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
He replied to her first words with something that seemed like an apology, something that was unnecessary, in her view. She hesitated but a brief moment before echoing her thoughts with words, ones that may have seemed like "Flirting", save for the fact she had no notion of the concept, nor was it her intention. "Rest assured, your presence here is no disturbance, Nico." she replied calmly, sincerely. She could be alone whenever she so wished, however, a meeting with another that had so interested her was never unwelcome. She did not explain this, expecting him to be at ease with her quick words.

With her next, she noted that his eyes gleamed with an emotion eluding her, and she found herself sending a small smile his way at his words of mirth. Her smile grew, eye gleaming with mirth now, as he rambled. Of course. He was very, very honoured, but no, she didn;t have to, but he was honoured all the same. She merely let him go on, until he had reached the conclusion of his words. "I come here often enough, it is but a short journey from my home. Do not worry yourself so, it is no inconvenience for me." She replied earnestly, as amused and intrigued in his slip as he had been at hers.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Aeronwyn - August 23, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM