Stavanger Bay everyone, step aside; this is the last warning
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Doe hung on his every word - the steady timbre of his voice seemed to have knocked the wind out of her, and she daren't breathe, lest she miss even a syllable or else cause him to stumble once more. For it was not only his voice that she cherished, but his words as well. They were like a balm to the sore feelings that her encounter with Con and the alpha had left her with, and she believed in them as surely as she believed in Skellige and his cause.

It made sense. Anything would make more sense than Skellige leading them astray, wittingly or no. Whatever he had planned for Donnelaith, she would do her part. That he had not yet told her what her part would be was nothing for her to worry about - she would know at her master's appointed time, and not a moment before.

Thankful to be comforted so, she peppered her love's face with greatful kisses, her tongue laving over the little shiny-pink pock-marks still left over from his encounter with the gryfalcons.

"No, they were not cruel," she assured him with another placating swipe of her tongue. "They were afraid, and so was I - but only that I had ruined the plans of our leader. Not of them." Her ministrations turned to his sensetive ears, now, as they were often wont to do. "Because I know that you will protect me - you and Skellige, and the rest of our pack. But mostly you."

It was strange to think back to that day, now that she was back in Szymon's embrace. She could still remember when returned to him had been her sole objective, all desire to repair Skellige's image forgotten in her longing for the black-ribbed male. She'd known that if she could just get back to him, everything would be alright - and how right she'd been! She was with him, and everything was perfect. Because he was strong, and because he was hers, and a little because she was his, too. They belonged to each other, and she would share in all that she owned.

"Tell me about your family," she said suddenly, interest piqued by the mention of Ksenia - Doe hadn't known he had siblings other than Skellige and Leokadia, and was interested to know what other family she would be taking on if she and Szymon were granted permission to make their Vows to each other.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone, step aside; this is the last warning - by Doe - August 23, 2016, 11:05 PM