Silvertip Mountain On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita nodded, listening as Valette explained her view on the matter. What she said did bring a few things to her attention; things she hadn't taken into consideration before. She had only visited the glacier a few times and hadn't seen an abundance of prey residing at or near it, making Valette's point all the more valid.

"You're right, there isn't much there, come to think of it," Anita stated. If they were to drag prey up there, there weren't going to be many that would go all the way to the glacier to eat. If they wanted to re-stock the cache, they'd have to bring in prey from other locations. 

"Caches in popular places it is!" she exclaimed with a smile. It seemed like the logical path, and with some reasoning, it made more sense.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 20, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 23, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:07 PM