Haunted Wood curious and curiouser
4 Posts
Ooc —
hey hi hello @Doe sorry for the vanishing act

Of all the reactions that Thestrel expected, she would have never guessed this one. Her brows furrowed as she worked to decipher the other's speech, though her tail still swayed in a friendly manner and the smile never quite left her lips. Sister? Blessings? It was at odds with what she had learned of the wolves of the Wilds, and only served to solidify her belief that the coyote she was born to had been nothing more than a lying madwoman.

"I don't think we're sisters, then," she replied amicably, "my mother was a coyote, and I've never met my father. He was a wolf." Thestrel shook the rest of the dirt from her fur, then sat. "Can you tell me about this place?" she queried. Ra'Lae had given her own version, of course, but the coywolf wondered what the locals had to say about the place. "I'm not going to get tarred and feathered for being here, am I?" It certainly didn't seem like it.
Thestrel does not understand the social conventions of wolves, and is struggling to learn. You may inflict minor, scarring wounds (but may not inflict death or permanent physical injuries) without my permission; however, by doing so you will be giving me permission to do the same.
Messages In This Thread
curious and curiouser - by Thestrel - August 03, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Doe - August 04, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Thestrel - August 04, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Doe - August 04, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Thestrel - August 24, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Doe - August 25, 2016, 07:34 PM