Bramblepoint Sweet child o' mine
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Feel free to have Shrike come across a scent in your next post if you want; I was being vague for a little while because I didn't know how things would turn out with Marbas and Lucy landing at NWF! :)

Elwood was a skilled tracker -- he was a gamekeeper, for crying out loud, and his greatest contribution to his pack was his ability to hunt. So why couldn't he find his daughter? His brain was so clouded with emotion that it was hard for him to think straight, but Shrike's direct, clipped instructions somehow cleared the fog and made sense to the father. It gave him a goal -- up until that point, he had been operating without a plan, the only goal being to find Lucy; but even he knew, in the back of his mind, that he would never be successful without knowing the monster's scent.

"Yes," he confirmed, his jaw working. He clenched and unclenched his teeth as he promptly turned back towards the caldera, already moving away from Shrike. He knew that his packmate would go in the opposite direction, circling the borders diligently until they found what they were looking for -- if they managed to do so. Sadness threatened to close his throat, but he refused to think of the alternative. They would find Lucy. They had to.
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - August 15, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Shrike Redleaf - August 15, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - August 17, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Shrike Redleaf - August 17, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - August 18, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Shrike Redleaf - August 21, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - August 24, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Shrike Redleaf - September 09, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - September 11, 2016, 08:08 PM