Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
26 Posts
Ooc —
Banner. He cocked his head thoughtfully, studying her face intensely with brilliant red eyes, licking his lips absentmindedly as he did so. It was a nice name, he thought, although he wasn't sure what it meant. Although, he supposed, it didn't really matter, given the fact that this was probably going to be his only encounter with her. Icarus gave himself a mental shrug and pulled himself out of his swarm of thoughts, fixing his attention back on the swarthy female.

"The pleasure is all mine," the words rolled off his tongue smoothly enough. He'd said those words many a times before, although for once, he was being somewhat sincere, rather than just trying to manipulate others to do his bidding. 

Icarus frowned, however, when she apologised for how she was. He cocked his head, before offering her a tentative, shy smile of his own. "Don't apologise," he stated after a moment of hesitation. "You..have nothing to apologise for."
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Icarus Asphodel - August 26, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM