Stavanger Bay and the fire with all the strength it hath
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Doe dipped her head agreeably at his command, and lapped up the infusion he'd presented her. The taste was familiar, though it took a moment to place. Clever boy, she thought fondly when the particulars of the mixture came to her, and she canted her head forward to press a quick lick against his cheek before stilling her ears to better listen to whatever wisdom he was willing to share.

And what wisdom, she purred to herself, comforted by his level words. No matter what happened, she would be safe. The sea would take her into her own bossom, or Doe would tend her here on the land. Too, her heart was warmed by his unassuming compliments, and by the reminder of his love for her. As easily as that, all her doubts were washed away. Yes, she would speak to her lord and inquire about postponing the Drop, but it no longer weighed on her as it had. Whatever happened, it would be the will of the Skellige and, more importantly, the Sea.

His question, though, was more folly than wisdom - at least until Doe remembered that they had not yet spoken those sacred words. For a moment, she stared hard into his eyes, her own burning with the intensity of her devotion to him. The words came to her once more, and she ached to speak them aloud and to hear them being spoken to her in turn -I will dwell with you, making your den mine and my family yours. You are bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh, now and forever.

Surely, the words would sound all the sweeter in Szymon's rich bass.

"Everything that is mine to give, I give to you," she said in lieu of the Words of Power, though they carried the same weight in her own heart. She hoped that he, too, would hear the promise in her voice.
Messages In This Thread
and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 12:58 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 01:15 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 17, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 21, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Qilaq - August 24, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 25, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 27, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: and the fire with all the strength it hath - by Doe - August 30, 2016, 02:35 PM