Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx nodded as Amekaze spoke on names. A blend was fitting, a piece of the mother and father that had blended to create the pup. "Star names," Pyx commented, smiling. "That's a nice idea. I don't know much about stars myself. Do they have nice names?" She assumed so, if Amekaze spoke so fondly of possibly naming her children after them. "I like that as well, honoring the family in some way. There are so many options, I truly never considered it until I asked you. I understand why you want to meet them first, see what names fit them once you can well and truly see them."

Pyx enjoyed her own name, despite the teasing of her siblings, because her mother had loved it so dearly. "Pixie, Pixie, Pyx." She would say, nuzzling her only daughter into her side. Hearing that Amekaze had been named for storms made her nod. "I could see that, your name I mean. Storms are both awe inspiring and to be respected." Amekaze was a kind woman, Pyx liked her a great deal. She didn't for a moment doubt that Amekaze wasn't capable of carrying her own though, of being as fierce as a storm. 

"We didn't inherit sire names at all." Pyx said. "I'm not sure why, just different customs I suppose." She wondered if she'd give her children a sire name. Would their father have one? Would they take his name? She didn't know, wouldn't know until the time came. "And how many names do you have?" Pyx asked, interested. How funny the world was that she could have three letters to define her being while others had multiples.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM