Greatwater Lake a foolish villain
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Rayder was pleased by the almost instantaneous response he got -- knowing then and there that this one would be easy to anger. Which was rather fine by him, after all, it meant more entertainment. He glanced at the other as he spoke, and saw small signs of him being younger, he decided not to believe a word of this 'assassin' talk. He laughed as the white male protested against giving any information as why he wandered this way.

Deciding to take a chance, despite them being quite a bit away from the pack lands that he walked, he used the group to give him an edge in the conversation. "I'm pretty sure it is my business, since you're heading for my home, aren't you?" A sly grin coated his muzzle. If the other denied it, even if it likely was in truth, Rayder would treat it as simply that -- denial.

He didn't bother taking a more assertive or aggressive stance, though the lack of submission in his posture was quite clear that he wasn't about to recognize the other as a threat anytime soon. "I mean, aren't you wandering a little too far from mommy, coming to the Plateau?" Oh, how he hoped that this would be a weak spot for the stranger, that it would make him even further agitated to be treated like a pup, and like a momma's boy at that.
Messages In This Thread
a foolish villain - by Ira Nox - May 18, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: a foolish villain - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: a foolish villain - by Ira Nox - May 19, 2014, 07:14 AM
RE: a foolish villain - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 05:57 AM
RE: a foolish villain - by Ira Nox - May 21, 2014, 06:54 AM