Cedar Sweep fire to gasoline
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
It was clear that Aspen was the one doing the surprising today, and again she understood why. Being invited to the pack without a question was a big thing, and if she were to take interest the Queen planned to talk to her a bit more first. For now, she wanted to know about it. 
            "Theres a lot I can't tell you, I'm sure you understand. But what I can tell you is that everyone welcomed within our borders lives like royalty. We have different levels of members too. The Outer Circle is for newer members, called Gentry wolves, and when you prove yourself loyal and get into the Inner Crcle, we give you a more unique rank. Inner Circle wolves sleep in our community space, but I can assure you that everyone is treated with the respect they deserve, and we are very familial, but proud." 
She spoke with pride about her home, the one she and Alder had created together as much as they'd created the little paws that were now prodding around in her belly. How could things so tiny be so very uncomfortable? Ignoring it for but a flick of her grey ear, Aspen went on to gently question the possible newcomer. 
                              "Of course, I have to ask about you, too. Were you born a lone wolf, or do you know the ways of a pack? We are unique, yes, but ranks are still ranks and everyone is expected to act accordingly. Not that we would reject you, our Duchess had never been in a pack before when she joined us, and now she's a Beta." 
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 02, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 02, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 02, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 06, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 11, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 11, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 13, 2016, 11:45 AM