Silvertip Mountain Ring any bells?
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
A flicker of ears betrayed her surprise at Grayday's utterance of the name. A question was at the tip of her tongue - How did you come to know that name? - but she did not ask. Szymon would give her a more trustworthy answer, and it would be more enjoyable coming in his rich timbre. It was not that she did not trust the male - she did, unaccountably - but he did not have the mind that her lover did, and she liked to hear things from his unique point of view.

"That's him," she said instead, a toothy grin splitting her bristling maw. "With any luck, I'll bear his young in the winter. Strong like him. Healthy."

And not like Grayday. Her eyes slipped over him, and she was unable to keep the pity from shining through. Even with a pack, he had not found what she had. Perhaps she should direct him toward Donnelaith, the Land of Beautiful Young Women.

Brightening, she decided to do just that. And she had the perfect excuse, as well as the perfect way to repay her debts to the man. "There is a healer in the woods not far from here," she said cheerfully, tail waggling entreatingly as she sidled up to the man. "Pale white, with green eyes. Her name is Deirdre, and if you bring an offering, perhaps she could heal your eyes. The pack is called Donnelaith, and it resides in the sentiel trees that rise up beside the shore. Seek her, Grayday - and perhaps come visit Szymon and I when you do."

Duty fufilled and debt relieved, Doe decided that she'd spent enough time away from home. The problems there would not fix themselves, and it was high time she seek out Lagertha once more to rekindle their friendship, and perhaps to speak to her of the nobleman and his promised woman.

"I will see you then," she said firmly, giving the man a brisk nudge in farewell and then quickly making to leave. She paused, though, feeling strange about such a goodbye - He has been kind to me.

Returning for but a moment, she pressed a brief lick to his cheek and bumped her head into his shoulder. "Seek her," she said again, giving him one last, bright smile before going on her way.
Messages In This Thread
Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 09:38 PM