Cedar Sweep fire to gasoline
14 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Here she was, slowly feeling an invisible wrap around her destiny; she was offered a home by a Queen with a big heart. She was offered a life, as a scout, at a new kingdom. A second chance, a way to start over, all again. It didn’t sound bad at all, in fact it sounded almost too good to be true. Digit trusted Aspen, she knew that her offer was forged out of honest and smitten with genuinely. However such an offer was far away from the adventures she had envisioned as a yearling. It sounded safe and good, but she sought to be carefree and bad, walking upon the borders of legal and illegal acts.

”I-I’ll keep it in mind.” The yearling said, hesitant and doubtful; not wanting to turn down the offer or accept it just yet. Any good soul would immediately accept, after all, it would increase the chance of survival and being in a tight-knit, drama-free pack was like a wolf heaven. But somehow she couldn’t, her wanderlust stopped her and so did her thirst for adventure. Digit sighed softly, warm bright eyes almost shone with disappointment, afraid to discourage the Royal Fire Court Queen. Even the name had something regal to it.

”I can’t – for now. However I still take it into consideration; I’m touched by your kindness.” Digit said, then added pensively. ”I’m sure you don’t offer your home, your pack, to just about anyone. Why bestow that kindness upon me? Giving me such a chance and opportunity?”
Messages In This Thread
fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 02, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 02, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 02, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 06, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 11, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Aspen - September 11, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: fire to gasoline - by Digit - September 13, 2016, 11:45 AM