Sun Mote Copse Keep Moving Forward
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
When not one, but two creatures approached, Giana grew more nervous, standing and shuffling back another step as if preparing to be chased off again. When one greeted her-one she assumed was a leader- and the other sat herself down, Giana's ears cupped foward gently. So far, they were at least willing to listen. Though she knew she still reeked of stale infection, the woman could feel that it was mostly gone and hoped this time it wouldn't sour her posibility of joining. The paler womans eyes bore into her, and Gia gave both a respectful dip of her head, but it was Eshamun who claimed her stormy gaze. 
                 "I'm Giana."
Glancing once again to the other before flicking her gaze back, the Ferretti wasted no time giving them the information they would no doubt ask for eventually. The white and rust colored woman could feel her heart hammering in her throat-what if those shore wolves had come here, too, spread more of their crap about her being some kind of a danger? If that were true, why would these pack wolves be greeting her so calmly? 
                               "I'm a starwatcher, learning weather patterns. I'm recovering from an infection, and I know I don't look it right now, but I'm also a well trained warrior."
Her skills laid out, Giana didn't feel she really had to say what she was here for. The fresh scent of others was void on her now-if there even were any smells left of the Donneliath wolves, they were far stale and covered by now. It'd been a moon since leaving them, patched with herbs from the sea witch. Now, she was a little stronger-she could hold herself, stand, even run for very short distances, but was never without the slight limp to her right front leg.
Messages In This Thread
Keep Moving Forward - by Giana - September 14, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Eshamun - September 15, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Ragna - September 15, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Giana - September 15, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Eshamun - September 16, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Ragna - September 17, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Giana - September 17, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Eshamun - September 18, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Ragna - September 19, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Giana - September 20, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Keep Moving Forward - by Eshamun - September 22, 2016, 10:04 PM