Ankyra Sound There's a line never crossed
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her thoughts ran free as she sat there underneath the last rays of sunlight- the most beautiful in her opinion. The air was chillier than before, even with her thick coat of snow white fur did she feel it. Summer was ending and autumn would bring the winter. With Caiaphas gone, there was little change of a new generation being "made" anytime soon, which made her a little sad. As Gamma, she was in a position to ask to breed, but never had she felt the need for children herself. If the relation with Bain worked out really well she would consider it, but for now she was fine without any offspring. Babes were a handful, or so she had heard, and her free spirit did not do well in between walls placed by beings who would need her attention for a long, long time.

Her ears swiveled to a sound that called her name- recognizing the voice almost immediately-who wouldn't? Kjalarr could give very long speeches-. A tired smile highlighted her darkened muzzle, a tiny spark of determination present in both eyes. Kjalarr. She greeted as well, giving him a glance and took a submissive position. It's healing quite alright- I may have over-exaggerated a bit before... She said in an apologetic tone. I was just so mad- not because I lost, of course. I just- aaarrrgghh. Her brows furrowed as she snarled at nothing- never at Kjalarr. It would get the point of her frustration across, at least. 

From you being alone, I assume your search for our siren queen was not a succes? She asked in a softer voice.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - September 13, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Kjalarr - September 14, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - September 16, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - September 17, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Kjalarr - September 18, 2016, 05:52 AM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - September 20, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Kjalarr - October 04, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: There's a line never crossed - by Cattail - October 07, 2016, 07:47 AM