Morningside Cuesta Coffee with my bacon, please
20 Posts
Ooc —
Her wild fall came to a halt, and she groaned.  Perhaps it would be for the best to never blindly run around again. She didn't feel like moving just yet, remaining sprawled on the fairly level ground, until another voice Interupted her silent recovery. Her eyes slid upward to meet a masked race, a rather handsome one at that. She watched him a moment rather dully before replying "Sorta" was her groaned response. She rolled into a more comfortable position, adrenaline throbbing through her as well as shock.

She was sore all over, one of the effects of falling ofF a small cliff and rolling a few moments. Fortunately, the drop she had chosen to fly off of was not as long a drop as other points on the cliff face,  yet still potentially a mortal drop. Her fore leg burned, as did her paws from such an awkward landing. Numerous cuts covered her form, and a pounDing headache had started up behind her eyes. The howling wind and spitting rain did little but add to her sudden, unexpected misery as she squinted at the male. She didn't feel like getting up just yet.
thank you so much for joining!!!
Messages In This Thread
Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 19, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 19, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 19, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 19, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 19, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 20, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 20, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 21, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 10:55 AM