Morningside Cuesta Coffee with my bacon, please
desperado
118 Posts
Ooc — kae
my pleasure!!!

The first good sign came when her eyes opened. She had green eyes, he discovered. Next she moved, which didn't seem like a good idea to him, so he let out a jumped, hey, hey, hey. Try to stay still, ¿bueno?. Were he a healer, he might have been less panicked (an understatement, he was terrified.) Ah, but she spoke! That had to be a good sign. It mean she hadn't punctured a lung, which probably meant her ribs weren't broken.

I am going to take a look at you, alright? I want to see how hurt you are, he told her. If she could move, perhaps they could get within howling range of Ocra, who was a better healer than he. (Then again, Xan was probably a better healer than he was. The bar wasn't set very high.) He figured the first place to start with was her back, since he couldn't move her if that was hurt. I am going to touch you, señorita. Will you tell me if it hurts? And very carefully, he began to nudge her back with his nose. Following her spine from the back of her neck all the way to her tail, he prodded at each knob of a verterba.
Messages In This Thread
Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 19, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 19, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 19, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 19, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 19, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 20, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 20, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 21, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Akirea - September 24, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Coffee with my bacon, please - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 10:55 AM