Blackfeather Woods But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
She had grieved, at first, for her boy. The one fate had not been kind too. But her three distracted her, exhausted her, and made bold her heart. She started when one bumped against her paw, jolting awake at the thought of someone coming to invade the den. But it was not so, and she stared down at the little colourful pup tenderly, the sister some distance away with the same expression. The boy still lay close to her, but when she realised that something remarkable had happened to the girls, she nudged her son, too, wondering if the same change would come over him. Two pairs of brand new sapphire optics gazed at the world, and she smiled, one of the expressions that was rare to grace her face these days. 

To the girl that had bumped into her paw, she swept her close, with the intention of giving her a bath. She swept her tongue over the oddly silent girl, the opposite of her sister in that respect, a few times before letting her wander once more.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - September 19, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Althaia - September 19, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - September 19, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Nikai - September 23, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Nikai - November 02, 2016, 02:04 AM