Silvertip Mountain Finding Another Home
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She claimed that she and Sebastian had parted on good terms, indicating that Seb knew of her departure. The dark Alpha was still on the fence, however, until she mentioned her abilities. Silvertip Mountain was in need of a healer. Adeline's injury, and the panic that arose afterward because no one knew much of how to help her heal, was still fresh in his mind. He felt he had failed her, and the rest of his pack mates, by not ensuring they had someone to help. As a leader, it was something Steady took very seriously, and he could not simply ignore it. 

His gaze turned to Grayday as he offered to go Broken Antler Fen to check in on them. It was a good idea, just to ensure the alliance was still there. That's a good idea. I haven't had contact with him in a few months; it will be good to check in. Will you be alright on your own? Steady couldn't very well go traveling far since it would leave the pack without a leader, but if Grayday didn't want to go alone, Steady was sure someone would. He would have usually sent Valette on a mission like this, but she was serving her purposes in another assignment for him.

When that was settled, Steady turned back to Eden. Your healing abilities will be much needed, and appreciated. Welcome to Silvertip Mountain, he said with a soft smile. I'm Steady, by the way, he added, remembering he had failed to introduce himself. 

Welcome to Silvertip Mountain!
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Finding Another Home - by RIP Eden - September 18, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Finding Another Home - by Grayday Sr. - September 18, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Finding Another Home - by RIP Eden - September 18, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Finding Another Home - by Grayday Sr. - September 18, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Finding Another Home - by RIP Eden - September 19, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Finding Another Home - by Steady - September 19, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Finding Another Home - by RIP Eden - September 19, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Finding Another Home - by Grayday Sr. - September 19, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Finding Another Home - by Steady - September 19, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Finding Another Home - by RIP Eden - September 19, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Finding Another Home - by Grayday Sr. - September 20, 2016, 08:36 AM