Silver Creek Anasazi
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
She almost got away with it, more or less-what were the chances that Spring herself would be at the border closest to Ambers den? Hell, she could just barely see the trio of trees where she'd dug within the intertwining knot of roots, and she'd only gotten a yard or two over the border when a voice commandingly boomed out behind her. 
             "Where were you!"
With a yelp of surprise, Amber turned with a flash of fear-her hackles flared and her teeth flashed by the light of the moon. 
                            "Wha-"
Her voice clipped off when she recognized her younger sisters voice, ears pinning and tail curling close to her flank. The shadowy femme stayed quiet while Spring scolded her, heart aching in her chest-once, they'd been so sweet, so close! When at last the alpha demanded her to answer, Amber obliged. 

Not before breaking out into tears, however. She longed for closeness with her sister, for her forgiveness, but most of all she worried for the puppies that she was positive the day's activities had conceived. The tears and reaction was a product of mostly hormones, but she breathed out her story between heaving sobs. 
                                                   "I-I'm sorry, Spring. I'm sorry. I-I was upset after the meeting about the girls, after everyone treated me like I was a child. I felt so underappreciated, like such an outsider.... I scouted nearly every inch of the hinterlands for Laurel and Indra, bu-but I couldn't find them, and I came back about a week ago. I-I meant to find you, but I-I've been feeling weird lately, didnt r-realize my heat was due...."

Trailing off, Amber shook her head and stepped closer to her sister, seeking to press her face into the brown woman's shoulder to cry out hormones and guilt-would Spring be cross with her, or would she understand?
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Anasazi - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 21, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 21, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Spring - September 22, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 23, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Anasazi - by Spring - September 24, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 24, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Spring - September 25, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 25, 2016, 04:54 PM