Grouse Thicket Truth be told
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
"Don't apologise," he muttered, shaking his head, eyes gleaming with sincerity. "There's nothing to be sorry first. You couldn't help it; I wanted to help. It just happened, it's nobody's fault. Okay?" his tone was firm and he offered no room for arguments, eyes narrowing just a tad bit to emphasize his point. Nico didn't want her feeling sorry for herself, as far as he was concerned, there was genuinely nothing to be sorry about. His main concern right now was for her to get better as soon as possible, his dirty pelt could wait. 

"Snuck off?" he repeated, his lips hitching upwards into a suppressed smile as his eyes, green eyes dancing with mirth. "Why am I not surprised?" he laughed, a low melodic sound that rumbled from his chest and rang through the air. "Yeah, well," Nico bit his lip, still amused, "I'll be worried if they weren't worried," he informed her, "because I'm worried about you. I mean, you wouldn't normally throw up on me, would you?" He cocked his head and smiled a winning smile, "Or is it just your way of showing me your love?" he asked teasingly, winking at her.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 11:26 AM