Blacktail Deer Plateau And your soul turned black as the sun grows somber
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow simply nodded at his first question. It was a good thing to get an outside perspective. Someone on the outside looking in could often see things that weren't there. As she listened more and more the more grave she felt. It was no lie that she did not really care for Hawkeye, though she didn't dislike her. She just thought that the femme could be a little more accommodating and nice to others she wasn't always.

Blue Willow shifted and looked at Peregrine spoke softly Well first Peregrine you have to go back to the beginning before you can get to the here and now. For instance I noticed that when I first come there was some tension between you, hawkeye and your brothers. I don't know why I don't need to know why, but I do know it was there. So the question is did you get through that first? Or do you still have some issues from that. She paused thinking, it was not good to stay with the children if he was unhappy and so was she, if they could fix it that would be one thing, but if they couldn't it would be the children that suffered not them truthfully.

She then looked down for a moment and then back Secondly Peregrine you have to ask yourself is it worth fixing? And if it is can it be fixed? and Finally which way are the children going to be happier. Are they going to be happy with you and Hawkeye at odds together or happy with you and Hawkeye away from each other with an easy friendship? that's what you have to think about. You have to make a decision based on how the children will be happy. Sometimes it is better to be apart than together if neither is happy with each other. That's not to say that it won't hurt if you or she get another mate, and it may not be a happy parting and you still make work it out. But that is what I would do. I would figure out the best way to not hurt the children in the long run. She hoped she made sense. She didn't think she had spoken in circles but she couldn't be sure that was a fully loaded question and one she could not answer 100 percent correctly.

And Finally Perry no matter what you decide you need to make the time to have a conversation with Hawkeye, I'll even watch the kids for you for a day or two and you two can go on a small trip perhaps out to the flatlands where you can't hear the kids or see them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And your soul turned black as the sun grows somber - by Blue Willow - May 21, 2014, 01:09 PM