Sunbeam Lair i sang in my chains like the sea
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Around her children had the dragoness’ body been wrapped, offering them her warmth whilst they slept. Every now and again she’d nosed over them, checking their breathing and temperatures to ensure that they were each well. Just as she’d finished doing so, a howl had echoed throughout the lair, making her ears perk. The voice belonged to an unknown being, she was certain of that, and seemed to be requesting the leaders. Having kept herself within the den for the majority of the day thus far, she was somewhat eager to see what was going on outside. So, she’d told Ukko that she would check things out this time, nudged the girls closer to him, and then departed from the den. A moment was taken to stretch out her limbs and muscles before she’d set off, forcing them to wake after having been stilled for so long.

Asterr had crossed through the territory at a decent pace, then slipped out through the entrance and proceeded until the group was located; during her trek there, she’d heard her sister’s voice ring out, which had driven her to move quicker. Given the amount of time taken for her to reach them, she wasn’t the least bit surprised upon realizing that a conversation was already underway. What had shocked her, however, was the sight of Avannon. The girl would have expected her to stick to the inside of the cavern after what had happened, but there she was, out and standing before an unknown male. A look was tossed her way, but any thoughts that she might have had were dismissed and her sister then greeted with a nod of her head. Once she’d decided that the scene lacked a dangerous vibe, it was to their visitor that her attention was given.

“What business have you with my tribe?” inquired the girl, her tone gentle. There was no need, from what she could tell, to be wary of the other, and so she was relatively welcoming. Curious, too, was the chieftess, unable to help but wonder for what reason he’d summoned them.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - September 24, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 24, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 25, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - September 26, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 26, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - September 28, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 30, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - October 03, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - October 08, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - October 10, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - October 10, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - October 13, 2016, 01:40 AM