Blacktail Deer Plateau And your soul turned black as the sun grows somber
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]haha you beat blue..haha[/size]

Blue Willow listened and as he spoke about Atticus having a crush on Hawkeye she momentarily wondered if they were as good a fit as Peregrine though seeing as how she was nothing like Hawkeye other than the black pelt. But she shrugged that off for now, this was not about her it was about Peregrine. She remembered how Crete had reacted when she had spoken to him about Hawkeye the first time by the springs, so she was not surprised he said they hated each other.

that is up to you if you think you need to call off things then yes now would be the best time. However if you think there's a chance, they probably don't notice yet, but they will. Puppies are exceptionally perceptive sometimes. She only had he nieces and nephews the few times that she met them to go on, but they picked up on things easily and quickly.

Blue willow flinched on the inside. she did not want to tell him what she really thought of hawkeye. She had seen her heard her sometimes she was distant sometimes and a bit crass but there were times too when she was kind and nice and friendly usually around Peregrine.

She bit the proverbial bullet though and began to speak, Peregrine i think... she stopped for a second then began again I think that Hawkeye is a very complex female. She had never treated me badly, distantly yes, but never badly. However I also know from observations that she can be distant, a bit crass and the like I am not sure but I would also deduce perhaps she is flirtatious, however she can also be friendly, and kind and nice. So I think it all boils down to the situation and the wolf in the situation of what she is like. I also think that the two of you bring the best, but you also bring out the worst in each other. Which is often times the way of relationships because you are so comfortable. So yes I think you mesh well, however I also think that maybe you should have taken some time to get to know each other a little better before having babies, though if you would have done that there would not be any precious angels here and now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And your soul turned black as the sun grows somber - by Blue Willow - May 21, 2014, 01:44 PM