Thunder Dome WITNESS ME
PESTILENCE
7 Posts
Ooc — mie
[table width=55%][tr][td]
there's rain caught in her lashes, blurring narrowed vision as the gangly wraith tops the mountain. h u n g e r rumbles within pale stomach, weather slicked fur revealing the hollows of ghoul's frame where the canadian teeters on seemingly fragile stalks. it is only the stolid expression settling as a crown atop the cannibal's head that hints at the she-wolf's utter fearlessness; nay, the exhilaration that pumps through arteries, sluicing between veins with each quickened beat of the heart. toes curl into the gravel earth, relishing in the steadfast contrast to buffeting wind ( its bite a game in mortality, sharp fingers probing at her weakest points. ) there's heat in the air, cold confined&condensed into each icy sheet of rain and lightning rages through the dark, dusty clouds. 
she is made to feel SMALL the way only the elements c a n, body running electric with adrenaline, every inch of the lanky ghoul arched into the unforgiving storm. this is what mont-tremblant had failed to provide her, charmaigne's thin frame almost trembling now with sheer giddiness, pale green eyes crackling with something close to madness.  
[/tr][/td]
[/table]
Messages In This Thread
WITNESS ME - by Charmaigne - September 25, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: WITNESS ME - by Karma - September 25, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: WITNESS ME - by Charmaigne - September 29, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: WITNESS ME - by Karma - September 30, 2016, 10:38 PM