Hushed Willows Records are made to be broken! Come on!
24 Posts
Ooc —
The redhead gives a small smile, setting herself on the ground. "I told him not to— not that he has any reason to listen to me," she responds with a shrug, then pauses. She stares at him for a while, the words sounding strange to come out of his mouth. 

"You know, Stark," she begins, shaking her head, "You're proving to be very different than the man I had you pinned as." Her ears cup forward and she stares for a minute, tail swishing. "Who's kid is he?" she then asks him. Not that she knew anyone, but maybe she'd find out more about Stark through the child.
Messages In This Thread
Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Natasha - August 31, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Natasha - September 18, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Stark - September 19, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Natasha - September 26, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Stark - September 26, 2016, 11:58 PM