I've fixed a million races
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: I think one more post from all of us should be good, and then I'll archive it. This was fun! Sitri, do you want to do more posts with Majesty? And Tyrande, you too? I like you guys.

IC: Majesty breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the cloudiness in Sitri's eyes fade away, so that they were clear once again. The scarred wolf still spoke in riddles, but at least now he seemed more grounded. Majesty was glad that Tyrande had come along, otherwise Sitri's meltdown might have driven him crazy. "I am glad you are alright now, Sitri. You had me quite worried. And don't feel bad. I'm just happy you're better. Though you should thank Tyrande here, as well. She probably brought you back more than I did."

Majesty smiled his thanks to the charcoal-furred she-wolf. "Now, I think I should go. I'm going to patrol the borders for a while." He gave a bow to the both of them. "Have a good day, Sitri; Miss Tyrande." With that, he trotted off farther down the mountain, to go and meditate about what had happened. His mind was reeling…
Messages In This Thread
I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:29 PM