Sunbeam Lair i sang in my chains like the sea
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The other females’ presences there were moved to the back of her mind, but not forgotten. As the male spoke, she’d not spared either of her followers another glance. Her attention was given to the stranger, interested to hear what he had to say. Her expression shifted from curiosity to surprise when he’d revealed his reason for being there. There was to be a decent distance between their settlements, and yet he’d come to meet them anyways. It was polite, she believed, the act almost immediately being viewed as something great. There were many out there that would never even think of doing as he’d chosen to; not even Asterr had done so back when the tribe had first been settled, despite how close the dome had been to another wolf’s claim.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Sriracha. My name is Asterr,” she began, then motioned towards her sister before pointing out the palest of the trio. “You know already of my sister, and with her is Avannon.” She’d not thought twice prior to handling introductions, feeling it best that they be gotten through immediately. “I appreciate you coming here to tell us of your plans. Just as long as your followers do not enter our home, I do not believe any conflicts will arise between us.” Peace was preferred over war, after all. If the other wolves were to keep from poking around the lair, then all would be well.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - September 24, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 24, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 25, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - September 26, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 26, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - September 28, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 30, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - October 03, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - October 08, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - October 10, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - October 10, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - October 13, 2016, 01:40 AM