Thunder Dome WITNESS ME
PESTILENCE
7 Posts
Ooc — mie
[table width=55%][tr][td]
zeus roars, coalesced clouds rippling with light, sound echoing through the sky like a pack of baying hounds. eyes slip shut, teeth baring in wild smile as head tilts heavenward, embracing the vibrations that rock the atmosphere within her breast, breathing in with every loud shudder. each spark, each quake, each wave of sheeting rain against papyrus hide builds at the base of draugr's throat, until with a harsh clap! above her, it releases in trembling howl, a banshee's reedy scream, a harpy's battlecry. ( monsters don't live only beneath your bed )
sometimes, they live in your HEAD. sometimes, you meet them face-to-face, creatures that hide their vices behind ordinary faces and unsuspecting furs. ( sloth, gluttony, wrath, pride — how many lurk beneath the ghoul's pale visage? ) the scream dies as a flash of lightning strikes nearby glaring white behind closed lids, lips twisting shut around teeth-filled maw as skull snaps to typical positioning, pale green blinking open. grey and cream brow pulls to squint against the harsh rain and fizzling light, blinking away spots in vision; one black haze failed to disappear on command, and dark-lined eyes pinched tighter yet.
silhouette, offers the mind, senses confirming when the brute has drawn close enough for light to throw haggard features into visibility, sky rippling with steady flashes and yodels. imperious, charmaigne stiffens to full height, chin lifting as gangly limbs shift; turning to face the revenant head on, white toes coiling into the friendly gravel. cold gaze glares down lifted snout, taunting the old man and his singular eye — what will it be?

[/tr][/td]
[/table]
Messages In This Thread
WITNESS ME - by Charmaigne - September 25, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: WITNESS ME - by Karma - September 25, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: WITNESS ME - by Charmaigne - September 29, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: WITNESS ME - by Karma - September 30, 2016, 10:38 PM