Silvertip Mountain What will the morning bring?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Finally, she gave her name. Alyssum. He nodded in acknowledgement that most of what she knew was self-taught, and he silently hoped she would continue her learnings, since it would greatly benefit the pack. Well, Alyssum, welcome to Silvertip Mountain, he said, giving her a small smile. 

He remembered then. I know you're not feeling well, but we're going to be moving soon. Mostly like within the next week or so, he informed her, glancing to Eden to let her know it was directed to her, as well. Adeline's shoulder is still healing, so we're taking our time. He left it implied that if they wanted to continue to be a member of the pack, they would come along. If you need to travel slower, that's fine, just meet back up when you can, he offered. With a smile to them both, he turned to leave them to their privacy.

Last from Steady unless he's needed further :-)
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Alyssum - September 26, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by RIP Eden - September 27, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Alyssum - September 27, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Alyssum - September 27, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 28, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Alyssum - September 28, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: What will the morning bring? - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 10:32 PM