Sea Lion Shores emigration tunes
WITCH OF THE WILDS
22 Posts
Ooc — Pixel
She can't help a broad, bratty smile when those ever-familiar ears of indignance swoop forward, his response oozing with sass (and drool — ew), but the words that follow bring the corners of that open-mouthed smile down, her grin melting slowly as golden eyes grew very, very bored. "I like a little mystery, thanks," she mused through half-lidded lashes, unimpress written everywhere on her face. Come on, what was she, six months? She'd been in her heat at least once before, dude, she knew what was 'charming' about all men - if at least the ones in Phyrgia.

Setting about her business with her feathers once again, Antigone let her shoulders relax from their boredom, though she was by no means unaware. Force wasn't a common practice in Phyrgia, but she knew it happened; she'd made plenty of trinkets for the prevention of litters by force, that was for damn sure. Glancing up toward where the sun touched the horizon, she hummed for a minute, keeping her feathers down through a gust of wind before looking back at Ol' Drooler. "So, I know a Totoka, and I know a Teekon; where do you come from, ερπετό?" It didn't hurt to make conversation, so long as he didn't spit that drool when he talked too much.
[Image: naturalist.gif] 0/5 · [Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5 
Messages In This Thread
emigration tunes - by Antigone Demos - September 30, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: emigration tunes - by Murgash - September 30, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: emigration tunes - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: emigration tunes - by Murgash - October 01, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: emigration tunes - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: emigration tunes - by Murgash - October 01, 2016, 07:00 PM