Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The female plopped her rear end on the ground heavily and expelled a light puff of air from her lips as the weight of the rest of her followed. She panned one ear to the side to survey the woods whilst the other, along with her eyes, remained suspiciously trained on Finley. Something about the wolf caused her memory to niggle persisently, but try as she might, she couldn't fish out the specifics. She figured that Finley just resembled someone she'd once known, but she couldn't place a paw on it, and only dwelled on that a little while longer.

"Yeah, well," she grumbled, "I ain't no free meal, and I need to go." She got roughly to her feet, attempted to shake out her fur and rid it of the debris she'd picked up off the ground, and stumbled to the side. The impact of face and dirt had discombobulated her more than she realized, and for a second she stood there, light-headed, staring at the ground with her ears twitching back and forth. Even when the feeling began to clear she still felt unsteady, and lightly dropped to her haunches once more. "Soon, anyway," she grouched to her companion, who was at this point probably as unwilling to hang out with a grumpy Saena as Saena was to waste valuable time here.
Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM