Arrow Lake you saw the snakes but not the sorrow
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
I am sorry.

Ukko stares for a long moment. Maybe she'll morph into his friend and Tavi will be perfectly fine. Maybe the last several months will be erased and he can start over and things will be all right.

I am sorry.

His ears fall back against his head and he blinks several times, unable to refocus his gaze. Asterr isn't Asterr anymore but nor is she Tavi. For a brief few seconds, she isn't anyone.

"I am sorry."

His voice croaks. This isn't right. None of it is. There was never anything either of them could do.

Soon, Asterr comes back into focus. His legs twitch and he pushes himself forward, briefly, as if he might close whatever distance is between them but he moves by her. Her nose on his shoulder hadn't been noticed, lost somewhere in his own thoughts, as he slowly makes his way back to the lair.
Messages In This Thread
you saw the snakes but not the sorrow - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: you saw the snakes but not the sorrow - by Asterr - September 16, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: you saw the snakes but not the sorrow - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: you saw the snakes but not the sorrow - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: you saw the snakes but not the sorrow - by Ukko - October 03, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: you saw the snakes but not the sorrow - by Asterr - October 09, 2016, 04:02 PM