Stone Circle he's got a face to make you fall on your knees
desperado
118 Posts
Ooc — kae
Sriracha looked between them as they spoke and found, despite his (unwitting) best efforts they looked upon Sriracha and his pack with only peaceful intentions. He relaxed, if only a little, as Steady spoke. Not all was lost, though Sriracha did not miss the alpha's jab at Sriracha's percieved weakness. Irritation flashed, but it was but a spark, and easily quelled. He bit his tongue and that was that.

Steady spoke truly, and in his final statement came a sentiment with which Sriracha could wholly agree. I hope so, too, hombre, he said. It's, uh, probably better if I leave now, though. Thanks for hearing me out, even if I was a dick. Sriracha shrugged and turned to leave, stopped only by Valette's question. We're Tortuga, señorita. And with that he left, giving a gracious nod to each before trotting off towards the home his heart yearned for.
Messages In This Thread
he's got a face to make you fall on your knees - by Sriracha - September 27, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: he's got a face to make you fall on your knees - by Sriracha - October 05, 2016, 09:01 AM