Ocean's Breath Plateau The Claw
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
I hope it's ok that I jump in? I'll butt out if you want me to!

Cam trotted along the plateau, enjoying the sun and the warmth it provided. The boy had always favored summer's warm days over winter's cold ones, and he hated when the autumn's temperament began to weigh towards cool. It was starting, he could feel the chill in the air, so he was glad that he could enjoy a nice warm place like this. After a while of walking, Cam noticed a couple new scents. One a female, the other a male. He thought at first maybe to stay away from them, but decided quickly against it. He knew with winter coming soon that he'd need to find a pack, and staying away from others wasn't gonna find him one.

He made his way towards the scents and first came upon a brown furred male, quite actually yelling in the strangest accent he'd ever heard. Not too far away from the male was the female, and from both he kept his distance. The small male waited, watching them both from where he stood. If they were interested in talking to him, then they could. If not, he'd soon be on his way.
Messages In This Thread
The Claw - by Furiosa - October 04, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: The Claw - by Maude - October 04, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: The Claw - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: The Claw - by Furiosa - October 05, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: The Claw - by Maude - October 06, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: The Claw - by Cam Hommes - October 08, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: The Claw - by Furiosa - October 20, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: The Claw - by Maude - October 31, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: The Claw - by Cam Hommes - November 03, 2016, 05:21 AM