Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer was pleased to receive a response from the stranger that suggested he had a personality within him. It boded well for the conversation that he now was more willing to partake in. The black wolf moved a bit closer as a drop of rain splashed upon his muzzle near to his eye. He shook his head to send it away, his gaze finding the other's face as he settled.

"The Sunspire," the young wolf replied promptly when asked, "I was once a member of the pack that calls the territory home. My hope is they remain there, though it has been many months since I was last in this area." He fell quiet, hopeful that the stranger might offer some knowledge of his former pack.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Summer Ostrega - October 06, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM